Searching for a Podcast?
Updated: Aug 10, 2020
My favorite Podcasts…
On my daily runs or walks in the neighborhood, I catch up on my Podcasts…my “go to’s” are usually about health and wellness or current events. Below are the shows I listen to first…enjoy!
1. The Daily: Top stories of the day in a quick format… told by the best journalists in the world and hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 am. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-daily/id1200361736?i=1000486366932
2. She Said She Said: Created by a fellow Texan, Laura Cox Kaplan is a master interviewer in her Podcast show, She Said She Said. Through engaging, one-on-one interviews, She Said/She Said is enriching (and challenging) the conversation about women’s leadership -- what it looks like and how we define it. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/she-said-she-said/id1355556804?i=1000486318216
3. Health Gig: Tricia Reilly Koch and Doro Bush Koch created Health Gig, a free-form conversation between leaders, writers and experts about health and wellness. You can expect insightful conversations about health and wellness, as well as stories about the personal and professional journeys. This podcast brings engaging conversations in health and wellness to audiences around the world. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/health-gig/id1344942806?i=1000486299912
4. BrainStuff: Whether the topic is popcorn or particle physics, you can count on BrainStuff to explore -- and explain -- the everyday science in the world around us. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/brainstuff/id260335249
5. Up First: NPR's Up First is the news you need to start your day. The three biggest stories of the day, with reporting and analysis from NPR News — in 10 minutes. Available weekdays by 6 a.m. ET, with hosts Rachel Martin, Noel King, David Greene and Steve Inskeep. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/up-first/id1222114325